• Charm (bronze) - Posts Viewed 100 Times Icon
      • Investigator (bronze) - View 10 Pages Icon
      • Creator (bronze) - Add 500 Posts Icon
      • Creator (silver) - Add 1,000 Posts Icon
      • Free Points Icon
      • New Avatar - Update Profile Image Icon
      • Investigator (silver) - View 50 Pages Icon
      • Investigator (gold) - View 100 Pages Icon

Good job everyone. The site looks really good with new posts in it!!

Sorry it’s taking me so long to finish the site. It’s hard. I thought it would be worth the effort to make all of the images slide around. I had some success. Each time I add something it breaks. I’m sure that eventually I can get it working on all pages. This will make it easy to view our amazing archive of 40,000 posts (5+ years).

Make the site work well for all devices is another thing I’m working on. It’s mostly phones, tablets, and laptops now. The menu will be the same for all. It can be opened and closed by clicking on the tab or on the button at the top. We don’t want to use up space for a navbar that we only use once in awhile?? I wan the homepage to have as much action as possible.

The new layout is “responsive” which means it will change size depending upon the resolution of your device. On small devices there will be only two columns but on much larger screens, there are up to 7 columns!! This should make it easier to enjoy all the art.

How many images are shown on the homepage makes a big difference on how fast the site will load. Right now, I have it set to display 40 images. I tested it with 80 and it was awesome! For now it needs to be lower while I test stuff.

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.